Warning: Illegal string offset 'subtitle' in /homepages/30/d408879115/htdocs/wp-content/themes/delight/page.php on line 175
Name: Rodri García
Birth date: September 7th 1986.
Address: 23, Franciscan Way, Ipswich, Suffolk. IP1 1NB
Phone: +4407983390047 (UK) +34 665967117 (Spain).
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
A summary of my background history in art will show how I can be an asset, I have:
• 3D animation layout skills
• 3D modeling and Texturing skills
• Advanced skills and experience in Adobe Photoshop, 3Ds Max and ZBrush.
• Strong Lighting skills.
• 2009 – 2011 – Degree in 3D animation, Digital postproduction and non linear editing (A+). CICE (Madrid).
• 2009 – 2010 – Master Degree in Graphic Design, Web design with Art direction specialization (A). CICE (Madrid).
• 2010 – Advanced course in short films development. (56 hours). CICE (Madrid)
• 2005 – 2009 – Technical Industrial Engineering in Industrial Chemistry (Not Finished). Universidade de Vigo.
• 2003 – 2005 – Spanish Technical Baccalaureate. I.E.S Rosalía de Castro.
• 2012- 2013 – Freelance Digital Designer & 3D Artist.
Duties: Working for several companies in the UK (The Operators, 2Heads, Painting Pixels…) and overseas producing high-end visualizations and 3D models for Retail and TV Commercials.
• 2011- 2012 – Digital Artist for SATDATA.
Duties: Responsible for the development of 3D contents for an upcoming children’s musical application for Iphone/Ipad. I had to develop characters, environments and props for cinematics and trailers and also those same elements had to be able to run in a real time engine (Unity). Also responsible for the creation of 2D contents, such as the user interface for the app, menus… etc.
• 2010 – 2011 – Freelance Web Designer for Dona Barona (Premium brand in the food industry).
Duties: product visualization and web design.
• 2010 – Texturing & Lighting in the Spanish short film El regalo de Blanca.
Duties: Responsible for unwrapping, creating the environment textures and building the shader networks. I was also in charge of lighting the whole scene (indoor/outdoor) using traditional lighting techniques and avoiding the use of GI. I was able to reduce considerably the render time using these techniques.
• 2008 – Junior web assistant in the School of Competitive Exams Centro Estudio Oposiciones.
Duties: Responsible for uploading all the tests and hypothetical practices for the online school division using a simple PHP interface.
*References available on request.
• 3D Packages:
3D Studio Max.
• Design Software:
• Web Tools:
• Editing & Postproduction:
Adobe After Effects,
• Simulation Tools:
• Render Engines:
Mental Ray, Vray.
• Ofimatic Software:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Open Office.
Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
• Technologies & Programming Languages:
Other Valuable Skills:
• Knowledge of 3D character animation and timing.
• Good understanding of rigging and character setup.
• Knowledge of hardware components and computer assembly.
• Basic knowledge of Autodesk Autocad.
• Spanish – Mother tongue.
• Galician – Mother tongue.
• English – B2 Independent user.
• Driver’s license full & clean valid in all EU member states.
• Fully available to relocation.
• 4 times winner of the Speed Modeling Contests at 3DTotal.com